Get to know the UAE’s ultra-modern capital of Abu Dhabi on this day trip from Dubai. Stroll around the white marble masterpiece of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, admire views of the Yas Marina Formula 1 circuit and Ferrari World, and visit the Heritage Village to learn about Abu Dhabi’s pre-oil past and Bedouin beginnings. Informative guided commentary, round-trip transport, and Dubai hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Day trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi See the highlights of the UAE capital, including the Corniche and Yas Island Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the UAE's main place of worship Take photos outside the Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit, Ferrari World theme park and Louvre Museum Experience the replica Bedouin village and craft displays at the Heritage Village Break for lunch (own expense) at the Mall Includes guided commentary, round-trip transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai
What is Included
- Professional guide English language.
- Pickup & drop-off included from city hotels and cruise terminal in Dubai, if number guest 2 or more
- Fresh chilled mineral water (500 ml) per guest.
- If guest prefer to do the tour with small groups on sharing basis, options are available free of charge.
- Transport by luxury coaches and mini buses
- Arabic dress for men and women available in the coach - dry cleaning fee applicable. Tour highlights include
- Islamic art and cultural museum at the Heritage village
- Craftsman centre of Heritage village
- Visit inside the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Optional : Visit at Al Wahda mall
- Louvre museum (outside)
- Ferrari world (outside photo-stop)
- Yas Marina circuit
- Etihad towers
- Emirates palace drive through
- Presidential Palace drive through
What is not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The ticket for the Ferrari World,
- The ticket for Louvre museum
- Entrance for the Emirates Palace hotel
- Dates Market not visited due to customer complaints due to high pricing, substandard products, its a widely known place for the guides and drivers to earn money
- Islamic art center is a beautiful name but it has to nothing with Islam or its culture, it is a shopping mall where the tour guides and drivers are paid high commissions.
- Luggage transfers not included on the Tour, must be informed in advance. Supplementary charge apply
- No Mosque visit and Heritage village on Fridays during Ramadan (05th May 2019 - 05th June 2019)